My Story Chooses Majoring In Information Systems

The reason I choose the department of information systems

Before i tell my story about chooses majoring in information system, let me introduce myself, my name Rizky Muhammad Abduh im 21 years old or you can call me rizky. Im the third child of 3 siblings, i have one brother and 1 sister. My first brother graduate from pancasila university majoring communication and my sister graduates of veterinary medicine in brawijaya university, my father is a retired civil servant and my mother is a housewife. I live in bekasi and my campus in depok, i know it is very far from bekasi to depok but i  have a reason why choosing a campus in depok and i’ll explain later.
Okay now i will tell how i can get into the majors of information systems at university gunadarma. all started at the time of graduating from high school, at that time I previously did not choose the department of information systems and my main choice at the time of graduation was to choose a major of law. when I graduated from high school I get an invitation path or commonly known also SNMPTN, I choose the law majors in brawijaya university, the reason I choose brawijaya university because I want to try to live in the city of Malang, but I was not lucky and I did not pass SNMPTN selection. but I have not given up yet, then I try again register SBMPTN the selection path through written test and I have prepared myself and sure that I will pass this time. may not be my luck, I failed to pass the selection of SBMPTN exam at that time I also chose the law majors of brawijaya university. because I did not pass also I ended up choosing a private university, and at that time also state universities have not received new prospective students anymore.there I am not sad because I think the private universities are also a lot of good and almost comparable to the state universities. my choice fell to the gunadarma university in depok city, and i chose the department of information system. why do I choose the department of information systems ?? because I think the department of information systems is very broad and flexible and a lot of job vacancies that required department of information systems, and also because it is now entered into the digital era where expertise in the field of computers is needed at this time.
There are many advantages to choose the department of information systems, as well as because many job vacancies that require workers with computer skills, information systems mejadikan us as a growing every day and always follow the development of information technology is growing today. I also learned how to make an application program and how we learn the programming language, and there are so many programming languages ​​that can be learned as the times progresses. that is why I choose the department of information systems.
That's it's my story why I choose the majors of information systems and the benefits of choosing department of information systems. thank you.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

WALI SONGO DALAM MEMPENGARUHI BUDAYA NUSANTARA

TUGAS SOFTKILL MINGGU KE -2

ANIMASI DAN DESAIN GRAFIS